I’ve been converted. I have a new favorite vibrator. I wasn’t expecting it. It just happened. I used it in the shower and I was hooked, just like that! I find myself fantasizing about my Mystic Wand at odd moments, dreaming of when I’ll have a few moments alone with it again.
Here is what I love about the Mystic Wand:
- It’s powerful. It’s not quite up to a Magic Wand or a Wahl as far as sheer power, but to be honest, I’ve never needed that much juice. I tend to feel bruised with that much pounding. The Mystic Wand is just the right amount of stimulation for me.
- It has 3 speeds and 3 patterns. I enjoy some variety. I like to warm up to each speed, then cycle through the patterns to see what feels right. It’s fun to tease myself.
- The power button is separate. Sometimes I need to turn a vibrator off quickly. I don’t want to fuss with clicking through each setting to find off. I just want the damn thing off. Now. Mystic Wand seems to know this.
- It has a flexible neck. Unlike the Magic Wand, Mystic Wand has some give between the head and the body. This is awesome because it helps me to find just the right position. I can still get good pressure, but there’s also good movement.
- It has batteries! I hate having to plug in. The cord is always in the way. I don’t want an industrial extension cord under my bed. The batteries are easy to install. I’m still on my first set of batteries after about 5 uses.
- It’s waterproof! (This was my first criterion, after all.) I want a vibrator I can take in the shower, the only place in the house where I know I’ll be alone for a few moments.
- It’s not too loud. It seems like many of the good vibrators are very noisy. The Mystic Wand starts off fairly quiet and gets louder with each speed. One of the patterns sounds just like turning on a fan.
- Taking it traveling is easy. Mystic comes with it’s own travel sack. You can take out the batteries so it doesn’t turn on accidentally, and carry everything in the little white cloth bag. I will be carrying this vibrator with me where ever I go.
- The size and shape. The Mystic Wand feels just right in my hand. It’s not a strange shape. It doesn’t try to be a cock, although it is roughly phallic. I like the weight. It’s just good.
- It’s pink! It comes in black as well, but I’m thrilled about the hot pink color.
The only thing that I don’t like about the Mystic Wand is that the head seems to pick up dust, lint, and hair like crazy. I’m always washing it off, which I guess doesn’t hurt anyway. (Do those ridges on the head increase pleasure or are they there to attract sock fibers?) But it’s a small thing overall and easily forgivable. I’m just in love with the Mystic Wand. I think it’s the perfect vibrator for me. I’m already planning on buying a few more. It makes me come like crazy and the orgasms are great!
Bottom line: This is the happiest I’ve ever been with a sex toy.