Winning a contest is fun, but winning a cool kinky sex toy is even better! I recently won one of Crystal Delights‘ giveaways. I didn’t know what they were going to send me, but it turns out it was a gorgeous glass butt plug with a real fur tail attached! I feel like such a lucky girl! I love this tail – just don’t call me a furry!
Furries are a community of people into anthropomorphic animals with human characteristics. Some furries also eroticize anthropomorphic animals and explore the sexual aspects of furridom. An animal tail butt plug lends itself perfectly to this type of play. I immediately want to put the tail in and romp around in the woods! I think that makes me a wild grrrl. It’s an interesting idea, but not what I’m into. Or is it?
Sure, Harold and I fought over who got to wear it first. It’s awesome. I’m only partially inclined to stick things in my ass and I thought it was cool. I can wag my tail! And it was incredibly comfortable. The glass is totally smooth and a great shape. It took me a couple of minutes to ease the plug into my ass, but it never felt bad. In fact, it was hardly noticeable once in place.
I did go out into the woods, in the cold, cold rain, to dance around. Then I curled up in front of the fire and snoozed, my tail wrapped around me. It didn’t feel sexual, exactly. It felt sensual. Primal and animal. Then I let Harold have a turn. That was a turn on – seeing Harold with a tail! It looks so real.
Neither of us had any problems inserting, wearing, or removing the Minx Plug. I did worry about how to clean my new tail. The pyrex plug washes right up with soap and water, but what about the fur? I found these instructions on the Crystal Delights website:
- Give it a good home. Be sure it is not exposed to bright light while being stored, or isn’t kept near a heat source. Make sure it has room to breath and isn’t being crushed by other objects. Fur likes cold, hates heat. They don’t like friction. They don’t like chemicals. They like space.
- Don’t cover your Crystal Minx tail with a bag. Your tail prefers air circulation, to prevent its leather side from drying. If you absolutely must keep it in a bag for a short period of time, be sure it is in a loosely woven cloth bag.
- Accessorize wisely. Don’t pin jewelry on your tail, and avoid sharp necklaces and bracelets that could snag your tail.
- Avoid insecticides, mothproofing and other chemicals around your tail, including perfume or hairspray directly on your tail. Perfume contains alcohol, which can dry it out. Once a perfume gets into your tail, including cedar from a cedar chest it could be there to stay. Oils in the leather of your tail can become rancid and smell.
- If your tail gets wet, don’t panic. Most tails handle snow and light rain with ease. Shake it out and hang it to dry in a well ventilated room. Resist the temptation to speed the drying process by using a hair dryer or hanging near a heat source. Your tail does not like heat. After it dries, shake it again. Do not comb or brush it. If its hairs are a little bristly, simply smooth them with your hand.
- Do not store your tail in a freezer…bad idea.
- Spot clean a stain at once with a cleaning solution and a rag. Pat the area with the rag rather than stroking it to avoid removing guard hairs. Hang to dry after the stain is removed.
- Bring back the shine of the fur by drying oat bran or cornmeal and laying it in the fur. These substances soak up dirt and grime. Gently shake out the cornmeal and bran and shake the tail to loosen the rest of the substances.
Based on how much care my new tail needs and the inability to sterilize, I am unlikely to share it with anyone but Harold. It’s really a one person sex toy.
I’m really taken by this plug with tail. I’ve never tried anything like it, so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but I think it’s just amazing. I never would have thought to purchase a tail, which makes me doubly grateful for the opportunity to try this one out. Also, I have been very impressed with Crystal Delights quality and customer service so far. Winning this tail has been a great experience from one end to the other!
The only drawback to the tail, from my perspective, is that a real tail would come out at my tailbone. My rectum is too low. Even as I type this, I’m cracking up – no, I’m not a furry. I don’t care about how realistic it looks, right? Anyway, I don’t know what you would do to make a butt plug look like it came out higher. It’s not really a flaw, just my observation.
Bottom line: This beautifully made plug with tail makes me bounce with glee!